A Healthy Valentine is a Happy Valentine
Aw, the day made for love…and chocolates – Valentine’s Day on February 14th. Why not celebrate your love in a different way this year? A healthier way, perhaps.
Skip the boxes of sugar filled delights, roses that will die in a few days and stuffed teddy bear (what adult really needs a stuffed animal anyway??) and opt for a unique experience for you and your special someone. Here are some fun and romantic ideas:
- Participate in a couple’s cooking class
- Make a reservation at a new, local organic restaurant
- Get physical and try a new activity or fitness class together
- Make a donation in honor of your sweetie to their favorite organization
- Plant a new seed – garden together to get ready for spring
These are just a few ideas to switch things up this Valentine’s Day! Think outside the chocolate box and impress your sweetheart this year.
Always remember, MYidealDOCTOR is at your fingertips 24/7 should a health question arise. Find us online at www.myidealdoctor.com, via the MYidealDOCTOR app or via telephone 1-855-879-4332.