Memorial Day 2018
Memorial Day is a day of remembrance of all fallen American armed forces. The day offers a chance for reflection and gratitude for the sacrifices made by soldiers who lost their lives on the battlefront.
How can you honor those who have fallen? Here are some ideas:
- Attend A Parade or Memorial Service. Many cities have parades on Memorial Day and some events even conclude with a memorial service.
- Be Patriotic and decorate with flags. Break out the red, white and blue!
- Buy A Poppy. The poppy's significance to Memorial Day is the result of the John McCrae poem "In Flanders Fields." Disabled veterans in VA hospitals have been assembling ‘Buddy Poppies’ since 1924. Your donation assists in maintaining state and national rehabilitation and service programs for veterans.
- Participate in the National Moment of Remembrance at 3 p.m. on Memorial Day.
- Most importantly, Thank A Veteran for his/her service.
Always remember, MYidealDOCTOR is at your fingertips 24/7.
Find us online at www.myidealdoctor.com, via the MYidealDOCTOR app or via telephone 1-855-879-4332.